Yep I have finally hit my breaking point. I can't do anymore. I am tired. So tomorrow I am staying home, much to my kids dismay, to clean the house. It is in bad need of some TLC. We have been doing so much lately that I have neglected too many things. I like to keep myself busy, overly busy, but it is taking it's toll. So we are slowing down. Unfortunately for me, Acadia is so used to going and doing that she thinks that is how life should always be. Hopefully the kids and I will be able to get some one on one playing time in and amongst cleaning. I will let you know how it goes tomorrow. Wish me luck
7 comments:
Good luck! I love being out and about, but I love staying home and getting stuff done, too! I think its good to do a little of both eack week.
Um pretty sure you guys are the most active family I have ever seen in my entire life....and I love it!!! Now if we come down sometime, can we go see the giant tortoise as well? I am jealous Acadia and Trey got to hang out with him!!!
Can you come clean my house too? :)
Hey, I'm with Meghan!!! While you're in cleaning mode, come on over!!! :)
That's actually what we're doing today too, but I hope you're having much better luck than me!
Speaking of going and doing...when are we going to Valley of Fire? I guess I didn't write it down.
Too funny!! I didn't think you could run out of steam. LOL
Man, I attempted to clean my house today. It made me remember why I don't like to clean... so it's a slow goin' job for me. I love to see pictures of you guys and everythign you are doing... I am a tad jealous of everything you and trey, and acadia get to do. IT looks like so much fun and such nice weather. We may have to come visit very soon and get out of the snow and cold weather.
Post a Comment