I don't know if it is just my kids or me, but lately Treyson's new saying is "I'm busy right now"
He was sitting at the computer, playing with the mouse (looking very grown up) And we asked him to come and join us for prayer. He said "I can't, I'm busy right now" Brad and I looked at each other, oh no not another one! It is so funny to me because Acadia when she was Trey's age would say: "I'm too busy" to everything. Now Trey is following suit... hum do you think that maybe they hear that a lot from someone? Well I have to run... I'm too busy!
Cinnamon Roll Bubble Bites
5 months ago
3 comments:
Sounds so familiar! What cuties! And camping sounded like fun too.
Lucas says, "In a minute." Who do you think says that??? :)
That's hilarious. Tyler says "I'm soooo tired! I need a break. :)
Post a Comment