This morning Trey, Acadia, and I were playing cars. We were having a great time when Treyson decided it would be great to dump all of the cars out. Something I really didn't want him to do.
Mom: Don't tip those over Trey
Trey: (Tipping over the bucket) Oops Mom, that boy tipped it over
Mom: What boy?
Trey: That boy.
Mom: What boy are you talking about Treyson, the only boy I see is you
Trey: No mom the boy in the brown shirt tipped it over (he is wearing a shirt with brown stripes on it)
Mom: Was it you?
Trey: No Mom, that boy....
By the end we were both laughing. So apparently we are in the blame it on some one else faze... even if they are imaginary.
Cinnamon Roll Bubble Bites
5 months ago
4 comments:
This reminds me of the cartoon "Family Circus" Where they have the invisible kids named "nobody and somebody". Remeber those?
That use to be one of my favorite comics!
Okay, so you are totally much more patient than I am. . . Can you come play with my kids sometime? ;0) Oh, by the way. . . what else can you hear from our apartment???
You got some pretty smart kids you know! Such detail in the make believe boy!
Post a Comment