Thursday, January 3, 2008

Acadia Turns 4

Our little girl had a birthday last month and I am late ( as usual) but better late than never right. We are so glad Acadia is in our family. We love her creativity. One of our favorite stories is when we were at JCPennys. Acadia was dancing around and singing to herself. A store associate asked Acadia what her name was and she answered and said "I'm Sleeping Beauty." And then quickly pointed to Treyson.... "And that is Lucifer" The store associate was quite surprised and tried to hide a giggle. She keeps us laughing with her stories and comments. She is a big help to her little brother and mom. Even though we have rough moments like no button shirts, and crying at at drop of a hat, but looking back we can't imagine life without her. So if you want to take a look at Acadia through the years here you go...

3 comments:

Nay said...

how sweet! Happy birthday Acadia! Gotta love those december babies. It's hard to believe when you first started as my visiting teacher Acadia was just 9 months. I remember her learning to walk at that time. Where did the time go?

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Happy Birthday, Acadia! I can't believe that she was ever that little!!! I love hearing her fun comments and stories. She is a smart girl!!

Anonymous said...

hey danielle that clip made me cry. maybe i just getting close to time of month or something but wow it is amazing how fast she has grown. I remember when she was born and now she is a litte girl not a baby any more. As I look at her baby pic some of them really look like tayla. It is hard to think that Tayla will grow just as fast. Acadia we love you. We love having you in our family. Love Aunt Micah Uncle Andy & Tayla