we wanted to see dad do some of that climbing in his red truck. I am not sure about this going to medical school, you look like you are having to much free time?? I guess you take advantage of every second with the family. right?? Keep it up!!
We are the Wynn's. This blog is a snapshot of what is going on in our lives. We have moved from Nevada to Washington, and our adventure continues. We hope that you enjoy the ride!
3 comments:
Looks like fun.
What fun and its free! (as long as you don't have to pay some one to tow you out of the sand pile)
we wanted to see dad do some of that climbing in his red truck.
I am not sure about this going to medical school, you look like you are having to much free time?? I guess you take advantage of every second with the family. right??
Keep it up!!
Post a Comment