We were lucky this year, Idaho had snow and lots of it( of course I can say that because we only had two weeks of it instead of months and months). We enjoyed it very much! Except for the roads, but then you can't have it all right. Acadia loved the sledding. Treyson being in tune with his manly side decided that the Snow Mobiles were the only way to go. We took them for a ride and the decided to take a break and go sledding. Treyson came over to me and said: " Mom, not this one ( pointing to the blue sled), that one ( pointing to the snow mobile)." He is his dad's son. So we had a white Christmas, a real reason for hot chocolate, and lots of fun!
Cinnamon Roll Bubble Bites
3 months ago
2 comments:
I've never been on a snow moblie, looks like a wave runner but for snow. Looks like fun!
I have to admit that I also had fun in the snow this season! But the driving in it kind of pushes me over the top.... :)
I'm glad you had such a fun break!
Post a Comment