Brad had another birthday this . He is not using a cane or a walker so we think he is handling it well! So look and see how has he aged:

Such a big smile

Best buds -- Shane & Brad

Senior Year in High School

What a Birthday Cake!

Yikes so maybe powder Sugar wasn't the best idea for icing--oops!
Brad's Parents gave us a night out for his birthday. It was wonderful. We decided to try something new to eat. We did Japanese, at Osaka. It was really really good. Brad had Beef Sukiyaki and me the Chicken Teriyaki, both were very yummy!

This was the California Roll we got-- not to shabby!
3 comments:
I am a "panda express" fan. Carlie and Ryan LOVE sushi, but raw meat makes me vomit.(no joke!)
Happy Birthday Brad!
ps. there is a red jeep around here that looks just like yours. Of course I have to check to see if it is you every time I see it.
Happy Birthday, Brad!!! You look EXACTLY like you in all of your pictures! I'm glad you guys had a good celebration!
I have to say though, I'm definitely with Alison on the whole "panda express" thing!
I think anyone who can eat raw fish is very sophisticated - definately not me (I can get past the gag reflex- I know it's a mental thing) So Panda for me too! Happy Birthday to Brad - 28? you are soo a young pup!!
Post a Comment