Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Philly Again--

This was George Washington's house and also the head quarters of the army.


Brad went to Philidelipha again this past weekend. He was there for his final interview. It went well, so now is the scary chose your program and wait time. He had some extra time and decided to see the sights.

He went to Valley Forge. It was pretty cool to be there at the time of year that George Washington and his men were their. He got to see the monuments, George Washington's house, and the barracks. It was pretty neat. I would like to be there when they do the reenactment. But maybe another time.


One strange thing is in the woods right there were deer-- lots of deer. It seemed so weird to me that in the middle of this city there are woods and deer of all things. Who knew?


He also got to see the Liberty Bell. History is always interesting to Brad and me. So for him to be able to see something that old... it is just Awesome.

Brad took this just for me. I love looking at Bridges. It is one of those things that just are absolutely beautiful to me. Back East has so many bridges that are amazing to look at, while here-- well not so much...Covered bridges are rare and so thus the picture.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is your top Choice? We want to go back east! We just got back as well from a trip back east.

The Wynn Family said...

Actually our first choice is here... Las Vegas. We really like it here. But who knows where we will end up? How about you guys where do you want to go?

Nay said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you to stay in Las Vegas:) I'm really happy when I hear that some of the students are interviewing here in town. Las Vegas/Henderson isn't where I thought I'd be raising my family but it has really grown on me!

I love going back east for the history, the greenery, and the old architecture. The down side to all that greenery and moisture is the BUGS! Have you noticed how many bugs there are back east? I don't consider myself to be a girly-girl, but I don't do BUGS.