Okay, So I think this finally catches me up on all of our out of town experience-- Finally! I really have become addicted to the internet... which is really funny because I didn't even know how to use the internet before I married Brad.. email what that. Yeah kind of depressing but then I did grow up in a house where a microwave was non existent also, I wasn't real computer savvy . My whole point of that is I was internet deficient while I was in Idaho-- And now I have to catch up!
So our New Years was very fun we spent it with Brad's sister, June and her family. It was great. Fish and Chips to our hearts desire along with plenty of games and puzzles. I sat down and worked on a puzzle. It was wonderful.. I haven't done that in years. We had great time.
No comments:
Post a Comment