Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Acadia's Daily Funny Comments

We had activity day girls today and we were in charge of the refreshments. So we brought cookies-- Chocolate chip ones ( if you every need a really good basic chocolate chip recipe this is the one. Let me know and I can get it to you.) They are Acadia's favorite. She had already had two cookies and we were trying to get out the door, but she wanted another cookie. I told her " Put on your shoes then we can discuss it." Then I went to finish my conversation with the other leader. Acadia did and she was told and then stood right in front of me and said in a very loud voice "MOM, CAN WE NOW DISGUST IT?" Both the lead and I looked at each other and tried to cover our giggles-- then we sat down and "Disgusted" it and she ended up with her cookie.

No comments: