Saturday, August 25, 2007

Friday August 24th


We went swimming which isn't that exciting but definitely refreshing! Trey& Jared were little angels ( well kind of they had the halos but couldn't stop poking each other) Acadia is doing great in her swimming-- but she cries and throws a fit each time we start.- I am hoping that she will get over that. I don't know why but my kids hate putting their faces in the water.



I got to be the tester for Brad today. He had a chance to go and look at someones eyes with all of the equipment, so I was the lucky person. It was actually kind of cool-- I had never had the eye exam like that. The last eye exam was when I was 12. I passed. I have great vision but I guess my ocular pressure is on the high end of normal. So I need to be checked again in a year. I was dilated for a few hours. Brad was able to see what he needed to-- And he loved it. It was just amazing to him-- That is a good sign because he has chosen opthomology for his career. (so I don't have blue eyes but that was the only picture I could find)

This has become the "new toy" at our house. The air pump. They played with it for 45 minutes today. They just laughed and laughed at the funny noise it made-- forget about expensive toys just give them tools and they are happy.

Friday -- was the Elder's quorum movie night! It was so fun. A bunch of us met at the church and watched a movie-- kids and all. We watched "Over the Hedge" Trey only lasted for about 45 minutes then we had to go out in the hall. But in the hall seemed to be the real kid party. About half the people with kids ended out in the hall. So Trey started doing races with all the other kids and we had quite a hoopla ( I just thought I needed to use that word today) . Trey and Lucus lasted the longest on the racing. They just kept going and going. I don't know how they have that much energy. Acadia stuck right by Tyler's side and watched the whole movie. We really had a great time! Pictures will be posted as soon as I get them from Natalie-- I was the smart one and forgot my camera.

1 comment:

Linda said...

The picture of the eye is freaking me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!