Thursday, August 23, 2007

Are you a Nerd?

My friends had this on their blog so I had to try it-- How nerdy are you? Here is my score...


I am nerdier than 41% of all people. Are you a nerd? Click here to find out!


So I am nerdy but not as bad as Brad


I am nerdier than 91% of all people. Are you a nerd? Click here to find out!


Hope you have a great time trying this out!

3 comments:

Ali's 2 boys said...

phew...I'm not as nerdy as Brad!! that's kinda funny, though. -curtis

Ali's 2 boys said...

I am way cooler than all of you guys!
I only scored 15! (I'm not sure if I should be proud of that or not)
But if you ever want to hang out with someone "not Nerdy", just call me
-Alison

Linda said...

I scored 31. Fun quiz. Do you all own pocketprotectors?