We had an amazing experience. Linda and Rudy invited us over for the Jewish Sabbath candle lighting. It was so great to be able to partake of the Jewish culture. I really enjoyed it. We had grape juicewhich we drank after a Hebrew prayer is said. Then we had challah bread after another Hebrew prayer, both thanking the Lord. Then another prayer and the sabbath candles are lit. Then sabbath begins. It was so peaceful and such thankful and humble night. Thank you Linda and Rudy for letting us come and enjoy the evening with you!
Cinnamon Roll Bubble Bites
5 months ago
1 comment:
Dear Danielle and Brad,
I cannot remember when I had such a wonderful evening as we did last night. Sharing my religon with you is a true blessing for all of us. The conversation, the candle light and good friends reminded me what Shabbos is all about. This is one memory that will be ingrained in my heart forever. Thank you so much for experiencing it with us. G-d bless you and your family.
Love, Linda and Rudy (and Gardinnia)
Post a Comment