Saturday, August 18, 2007

Saturday

Well all we did today was clean-- not to exciting and not too productive either. That is the sad thing. But at least I have the laundry done, well washed folding and putting away is the hardest part for me. And my kitchen and living room cleaned. Brad has been busy trying to get the jeep running, and studying. The kids have been back and forth between helping me and helping dad. I made cinnamon rolls. It has been awhile since I did that. The kids helped and ate and helped and ate and ate. Mostly they were picking off pieces of dough and trying the icing. They turned out well-- which was good because we gave some to Katie. It was her birthday today.

We did get to go to a Missionary Discussion with Justin. That was pretty amazing. He is so interested in the gospel and the true answers that it brings. I love it when investigators really sit down and study then have heartfelt questions. So that put a very peaceful end to our otherwise normal day.

Oh one funny story. Acadia started saying Hubba Bubba-- and that means that Trey picks it up to (of course). The only thing is that it doesn't quite sound like hubba bubba-- it's more like Hubba buddy. or some kid version. So we were eating lunch and the kids and I were having a great conversation about eating bagels and cheese and not eating ring pops for lunch. All of a sudden Acadia pipes up Hubba Bubba mom. Then Trey repeats only he starts this little laugh-- which makes all of us laugh, and because we laughed then he had to do it again. (so okay maybe it wasn't so funny, but we did get a good laugh out of it!) So Hubba Bubba to you all and good night!

1 comment:

Jon and Becky said...

Ahh...you guys are so cute! I haven't seen you in ages Danielle but you look cuter than ever and your kids are ADORABLE! I'm glad Jennifer added you to her blog or I never would have known ;)
-Becky (Thorne) Tolman