
Today we had a fun day! The kids and I along with Kim & Jared, and Alison & Carson went to Gymcats. The kids had so much fun. They jump and rolled and played on all of the equipment that they had. Trey & Acadia had no fear they went crazy! It was a nice way to beat the heat. I think their favorite part of the whole experience was the foam pit. It was pretty crazy!


Treyson just ran and ran and jumped and ran some more. He was all sweaty and loving it. Acadia was a bit more calm but she tried everything she could get her hands on. She even jump off the high jump into the foam pit. I was very impressed.
Earlier during the day we also got to go to Kids club. It was fun. The kids do enjoy Boo, the clown (actually I am not so sure if it is Boo or all the goodies he gives out) but they had a good time.
I also tried something new today. I was insane and got up at 4:45 to go swimming laps at one of the local rec centers. It was very hard-- but one great work out. I even got to come home and sleep a bit more the kids actually slept until 8:00 am-- that is rare.
No comments:
Post a Comment